Our latest compilation of digital media research is now available for members to download.Download Type: ppt
Download Size: 4742k
What is the Digital Landscape Report?
Login or register your details
- UK Digital ad spend will exceed £5.3bn in 2012 rising by 14.2% and will grow 11% in 2013 (Group M July ‘12)
- UK Internet adspend has grown 11.1% in Q1 yoy, & in 2012, is forecast to grow 10.1% yoy (AA/WARC July ’12)
- eMarketer predicts UK online growth of 12% in 2012 tapering to 7% by 2016 (July ’12)
- Global Digital media growth has been revised up from 16% to 18%, in 2013, digital is forecast to grow 22% (Group M July ‘12)
- Global Internet growth is up12.1% in Q1 2012 (Nielsen July ‘12)
- 12% of UK people access the internet via TV, mostly through a games console (IPSOS July ‘12)
- Clickers buy goods online almost three times more than non-clickers (1.13 sales per 100 browsers, compared to 0.39) (Criteo July ’12)
- In Q1 2012, people are watching video longer, with time per play increasing 58% on tablets, 36% on smartphones and 24% on PC’s (Ooyala July ‘12)
for access to the AOP site if your company is a member
Find out more about the benefits of joining AOP.
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to join Subscribe
to AOP's e-newsletter.