The latest Digital Landscape Report is now available for members to download.Download Type: ppt
Download Size: 3097k
The Digital Landscape Report is our monthly summary of research covering digital media.
Login or register your details
- Global ad spending to grow 5.3% in 2012 and 5.4% in 2013 (WARC May ‘12)
- Online growth to average 14%+ across 13 key markets (WARC May ’12)
- US online spend to grow 12.2% in 2012 and to reach 20% market share (Magna Global May ’12)
- New hybrid measurement to capture traffic outside of home and work, adds 1m people to the UK online universe (Nielsen April ’12)
- 83% of Facebook users in the US hardly ever or never clicked on online ads or sponsored content when using Facebook (Associated Press May ’12)
- RTB ad spending will account for 15.9% of total US online display ad spending this year & by 2015, 27% (IDC May ‘12)
- One tablet generates as many website visits as four smartphones and tablets will account for more than 10% of website visits in 2014 (Adobe May‘12)
- eMarketer projects that U.S. tablet penetration will increase from 10.8% in 2011 to 27.7% in 2014(April ‘12)
- In the UK nearly 34.8m unique visitors watched online videos for an average of 29.8 hours per viewer during April 2012 (Comscore April ‘12))
for access to the AOP site if your company is a member
Find out more about the benefits of joining AOP.
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to join Subscribe
to AOP's e-newsletter.