The latest Digital Landscape Report is now available for members to download.Download Type: ppt
Download Size: 3102k
- Zenith has revised its UK 2012 total ad expenditure growth forecast down to 3.2%.Internet is predicted to increase 9.3% (March ‘12)).
- Total UK advertising spending is expected to increase at 4.2% & online is expected to grow by 10.6% (Strategy Analytics Feb ‘12)
- Global 2012 ad forecasts +4.8% (Zenith), +4.9% (Strategy Analytics) and in 2013 +5.8% (Carat) (March ’12)
- Mobile advertising is worth £203.2m in the UK, up 157% yoy (IAB March ’12)
- Worldwide social network ad revenues are set to grow nearly 50% this year, according to eMarketer estimates (Feb ’12)
- In the US,Google and Facebook’s combined display ad revenues will account for 33.3% of total display ad spending in 2012 (eMarketer Feb ’12)
- UK iPad ownership, (first and second generations), is nearing 3m as of January, up from 1.3m in February last year (Comscore March ’12)
- Mobile devices accounted for 15.1% of the UK’s paid search clicks in December, according to Marin Software (March ‘12)
The Digital Landscape Report is our monthly summary of research covering digital media.
Login or register your details
for access to the AOP site if your company is a member
Find out more about the benefits of joining AOP.
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to join Subscribe
to AOP's e-newsletter.