The latest Digital Landscape Report and Executive Summary is now available for members to download.Download Type: ppt
Download Size: 3237k
The report has latest UK and Global ad forecasts, as well as latest online audience stats, trends on traffic stats, and insight from key interest areas including – mobile, tablets, advertising (mobile, video, Facebook, display, spends), social commerce and digital marketing challenges.
Download the report.Download Type: ppt
- UK adspend growth forecast for 2011 reduced from 3.3% to 2.1% (Zenith July ‘11)
- 2011 Internet adspend revised upwards from 7.9% to 8.3% (Zenith July ‘11)
- Globally, online advertising will experience an average annual growth rate of 14.2% between 2010 and 2013 (Zenith July ‘11)
- Online video sites are surging in visits, up almost 30% yoy and now taking a 4% share of all online traffic (Hitwise July ’11)
- UK smartphone ownership overall has grown to 36.9%. The "tipping point" when smartphones make up half of all users lies about a year away, in June 2012. (Kantar July ’11)
- Facebook CPC rates have increased by 74% over the last year in four of the world’s largest media markets, according to TBG Digital (July ‘11)
- The total online video audience has decreased by 5% over the past 6 months in the UK. Total unique viewers watching content videos have also decreased by 6% but the audience exposed to online ad videos has increased by 13% over the same time period (Comscore June ‘11)
Download Size: 3237kLogin or register your details
for access to the AOP site if your company is a member
. Find out more about the benefits of joining AOP.
Lego Boardroom image by Laughing Squid
/ Word collage created with wordle.net
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to join Subscribe
to AOP's e-newsletter.