Our latest compilation of digital media research is now available for members to download.Download Type: ppt
Download Size: 3011k
The latest Digital Landscape Report has latest UK & US Online ad spends, IPA Bellwether, UK & Global ad spend and forecasts, Mobile ad spends, along with stats on the UK online universe and online activity, trends on traffic stats, and insight from key interest areas including – apps, advertising (mobile, video, tablet, Facebook), tablets, content marketing, website conversion.
What is the Digital Landscape Report?
Download the report.Download Type: ppt
- UK like-for-like internet and mobile ad spend increased by 12.6% to a record six-month high of £2.59bn in the first six months of 2012 (IAB PwC Oct ‘12)
- US online ad revenues climbed 14% yoy to an all-time high of $17 bn, (IAB & PwC US Oct ‘12)
- 23% of companies reported a reduction in marketing spend, c/w 18% posting a rise in Q3, the sharpest revision downwards since end 2009 (IPA Bellwether Oct ’12)
- ZenithOptimedia forecast UK total ad spend growth reduced to 2.2% 2012, 3.4% growth in 2013 and 3.9% in 2014 (Oct ’12)
- AA/WARC expect UK total ad spend growth of 2.1% in 2012 and 4.1% in 2013 (excluding DM) (Oct ‘12)
- Advertising spend in the Eurozone predicted to shrink by 3.1% 2012, back to 0.9% growth in 2013, and 2.3% in 2014 (Zenith Oct ’12)
- Tablet users have 20% higher engagement rates than PC users and spend 30% more time on sites (IgnitionOne Sept ‘12)
- Say Media reported that mobile click-through rates were three to five times higher than for the same campaigns on the desktop Web (Oct ‘12)
- Mobile now accounts for 12% of global internet traffic (Business Insider Oct ‘12)
Download Size: 3274k
Login or register your details
for access to the AOP site if your company is a member
Find out more about the benefits of joining AOP.
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to join Subscribe
to AOP's e-newsletter.