See below for the full line-up and presentation details for this Thursday's event at the Blue Fin in London.
Last few tickets available...
Publisher members are now entitled to free places - see below for further details, or Book your place now.
2.00 - 2.30 Registration
2.30 - 2.40 Chairman's Welcome: Bismarck Lepe, Co-Founder & President of Product Strategy, Ooyala 2.40 - 3.00 Incorporating new video platforms ...and making them pay
With examples from Dennis, M6 (Fr), TV4 (Swe), Kanal 5 (Swe) and more Sorosh Tavakoli, Founder and CEO, Videoplaza
3.00 - 3.20 Making VOD payJana Eisenstein, Director of Publisher Services EMEA, Videology
- What successful publishers are doing today to monetise video
- What publishers need to do now to ensure continued success in the evolving landscape
- Multi-platform video advertising and what steps to take to maximise advertising revenue across platforms
- Content consumption and its impact on VOD monetisation
- The key principles of successfully monetizing VOD:
- Content, creative, audience, analytics & metrics, channels & monetisation
3.20 - 3.40 Coffee Break 3.40 - 4.00 The UK VOD Market - Overview and Latest Developments Sam Kayum, Managing Director UK, Smartclip
4.00 - 4.20 Visualising a Connected Future - Options for Publishers Anthony Rose, Product Visionary & former CTO, YouView & Future Media Controller, BBC
- Size of the UK market
- Growth of VOD over the last few years and projected growth
- VOD interactive formats and growth
- Multiscreen strategy (including connected TVs) + growth
- How publishers can get in on the act of connected tv’s
- Options for getting content online and onto connected TV devices
- Services and tools that can help build online portals
- Pros and cons of different approaches
- Cost/benefit of getting on board connected TVs now vs. waiting 12 months
4.20-5.00 Panel Discussion Alfred Ruth, Co-Founder & VP Products, Videoplaza
will join the panel
5.00-5.30 Networking Drinks Reception
New Pricing Structure for Members
Attendance at our Forums is now free for Publisher (Board and Affiliate) Members
who renew membership for 2011, up to a maximum of 4 places per company. Any additional places will be invoiced at £95+vat.
Tickets for Associate Members remain at £95+vat - if you are an Associate, and wish to book, please login and register for the event, and we will invoice you.
Unsure if your company is a member? Please see our Full list of AOP Member Companies