With the EU Privacy Directive
coming into force in the UK on 26 May, our next event on 18 April takes a detailed look at what publishers need to do to prepare.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- How can media owners become compliant?
- How will these changes affect publishers' commercial operations?
- What will be the impact on the user?
Book your place
- David Smith, Deputy Commissioner & Director of Data Protection, ICO
- Theo Bertram, Head of UK Policy, Google
- Tim Gentry, Head of Optimisation & Effectiveness, The Guardian
- Matt Stannard, Chief Technology Officer, 4Ps Marketing
- Clive Grinyer, Director of User Experience, Cisco
- Nick Stringer, Director of Regulatory Affairs, Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB)
- Damian Scragg, Managing Director, Evidon
or find out more
(free places for publisher members)
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to join Subscribe
to AOP's e-newsletter.