Karla Geci - Facebook
Strong product development is increasingly being seen as key to competitive advantage, user retention and business success.
Media companies are adopting a more product-orientated strategy as they look to diversify their brands’ revenue streams. But what are the types of product that can make or save you money and how do you go about bringing them into existence?
In this panel at the AOP Summit on 14 October
, we ask: Can revenue be increased through product function? How can technology make and save you money? Which tools, systems and techniques can help the process? How do you encourage a more product and user-centric culture?
Book yourself a place at the AOP Summit now
- Benjamin Faes, Managing Director, Media & Platform, N & C Europe, Google
- Juan Lopez-Valcarcel, Director, Digital Product & Consumer Technology, Pearson
- Roman Pichler, CEO, Pichler Consulting
- Karla Geci, Head of International Media, Strategic Partner Development, Facebook
- Paul Lomax, Chief Technology Officer, Dennis (Moderator)
/ full programme
- early booker rates and group discounts still available.
The AOP Digital Publishing Summit is our annual flagship event, taking place this year on 14 October at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge in London.
Video from last year's event
Photos from last year's event
You can also view this set on
AOP's Flickr Page