Mumsnet CEO & Co-Founder Justine Roberts
Following a year of phone hacking, Wikileaks and super injunctions, on 14 October at the AOP Summit
we examine how privacy is adapting to the digital age and a new era of openness within the public domain. How far should today’s journalists go in search of the story?
What today is considered in the public interest? How does corporate compliance, responsibility and governance impact on editorial freedom? And just how fearful should people be?
Speakers on this AOP Summit panel will include:
Book your place at the AOP Summit
- David Moynihan, Editor, Digital Spy
- Jonathan Coad, Partner, Media, Brands and Technology, Lewis Silkin
- Boyd Hilton, TV and Reviews Editor, Heat Magazine
- Justine Roberts, Co-Founder and CEO, Mumsnet
- Rory Cellan-Jones, Technology Correspondent, BBC (Moderator)
/ find out more
The AOP Digital Publishing Summit is our annual flagship event, taking place this year on 14 October at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge in London.
Photos from last year's event
You can also view this set on
AOP's Flickr Page