On the afternoon of 23 February at IPC Media, AOP brings together industry experts to examine the current state of online trading and to look in-depth, through cross-industry panels, at two key issues affecting publishers:
Find out more
- The changing dynamics of buying and selling media
- The role of audience data in generating publisher revenue
, or book your place online
Where do publishers stand with display advertising today and what are the biggest challenges that they face? How can publishers benefit from new trading mechanisms and where do agency and publisher networks fit in? What role can and should audience data play in revenue generation, and what are the legal implications/ restraints?
- David Katz, Head of Trading, Media Contacts
- Marta Martinez, SVP Operations & Business Development, MediaMath
- Nick Burcher, Head of VNC UK & Products / Partnerships EMEA, Vivaki
- Tom Bowman, VP Strategy & Operations, Global Advertising Sales, BBC Worldwide
- Ciaran O'Kane, Editor, ExchangeWire.com
Find out more about this event.This event is supported by
- Naomi Hahn, Head of Display Advertising, AutoTraderDonald Hamilton, Managing Partner, Precedio Consulting
- Kimon Zorbas, VP of IAB Europe
- Steve Dorey, Director of Business Development, Criteo
- Stuart Colman, MD, European Operations, Audience Science
- Chair: Matt O'Neill, President, AdMonsters
Improve Digital'Money money money'
image by Whatknot
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to join Subscribe
to AOP's e-newsletter.