Welcome to the relaunched AOP website!
We're delighted to present the new-look AOP website. The principle aim of the redesigned site is to provide our members with a more dynamic, effective, and usable resource and we've outlined some of the key features below:
- Simplified site navigation allowing for greater usability
- Flexible, dynamic homepage, including a roll-over 'Featured' pane
- Improved member showcase area which can be explored via the AOP homepage
- Dedicated supplier/associate member profiles and showcases
- Topic Search: a new feature which allows members to drill down into our content by subject, directly from the homepage
- Increased focus on images - both photos and video content, to deliver a more welcoming, engaging look
- Bespoke eCommerce system for booking places on AOP events/awards, with a greater range of payment options and improved usability
- Redeveloped and improved site taxonomy also 'suggests' related articles you may also be interested in on the right hand navigation when viewing articles and events
Members can also contribute content by submitting news, press releases, research and case studies directly through the members’ area.
The home page calendar is also customised to each registered user for added convenience, enabling them to view relevant meetings, add them directly to their outlook calendar, join LinkedIn discussions and explore other AOP activity.
Your login should be the same as it was on the old site, but if you experience any problems accessing the site, please contact us
And watch out for our interactive polls, coming soon!
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to join Subscribe
to AOP's e-newsletter.