Due to popular demand, the deadline for entry to the AOP Awards has been extended to Friday 23 March - AOP Digital Publishing Awards 2012
- Does your editorial team's content raised the bar in digital publishing?
- Has your sales team performed outstandingly or forged a lucrative partnership with an agency, client or third party supplier?
- Has your company developed industry leading video, social media or apps?
- Have you run a successful cross-media project in the past year?
- Has your business published a website that has out-delivered in quality content, creativity and revenues?
If so, we want to hear from you!
This year, we have introduced new categories for Social Media and also for Pureplay Digital Publisher - full list of Award Categories & Criteria
Last year's winners on why you should enter
"The AOP Awards have become the gold standard for our industry. They represent the best benchmark a media business can have on its digital success"
Future Digital Director Richard Foster
“Every award win is special, but being crowned AOP Editorial Team of the Year will always be one of our best memories - a great recognition for the C+D team and a great night out. We’ll be back to win it again!”
Chemist+Druggist Editor Gary Paragpuri
"Winning an AOP award was a huge honour and privilege. It means a great deal and something I will treasure throughout my professional life."
Telegraph Digital Media Editor Emma Barnett Awards Bash
The AOPs is 11 years old and we're in the mood for a celebration. After a cracking awards night last year, we will be returning to the Roundhouse in Camden for our big awards bash on Thursday 19th July. We promise booze, food, dancing, celebration and entertainment throughout.
Book your table
- special very early member rate for first 10 tables sold - save £375 per table.
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to AOP's e-newsletter.