BraveNewTalent Head of Product Janna Bastow
Speakers from BBC, Guardian, Orange and BraveNewTalent, at our next event
on Wednesday 6 July
look at how media owners can skill up their teams and roll out the right culture to deliver, and continually refine their products.
Key questions we will be asking at this event:
- How do you set about building a product management culture?
- Read this Q&A for reasons why product matters for publishers
- How do you help other parts of the business understand what product managers do?
- What is the best way to skill up?
- What can be trained vs what can better be learned by hands-on experience
- How do you roll out new management procedures to ensure more successful, profitable launches and products that evolve with user demand
- Find out more, or book now - free places for publisher members.
Speakers will includeChris Russell
, BBC Head Of Product Management, Tanya Cordrey
, Digital Development Director at Guardian News & Media, Daniel James
, Orange Digital Head of Product and Innovation as well as Janna Bastow
, Head of Product at BraveNewTalent
, and founding organiser of ProductCamp London. Digital Strategist and Consultant Nic Newman
Find out more about our previous product development forum - 'The Secrets Of Product Success'