This AOP web seminar will cover how online B2B media is embracing changing information demands to be at the forefront of relevance amongst business decision makers, and discover how online media works effectively with offline media.
Between 11:00am and 11.30am on Tuesday 7th July our panel of industry experts will examine the role of online B2B media in today's challenging economic climate. They will consider how media is evolving to meet the changing demands of business decision makers and deliver value in an economic downturn and through a period of structural change.
This web seminar is free and you can confirm your attendance by registering here.
The benefits of attending this live, online web seminar are:
- Discovering the key findings of the AOP research project 'The Role of Digital Content in the B2B Environment'
- Learning how specialist business media is evolving to reflect wider structural change
- Finding out the changing dynamics of delivering vital content to business decision makers through the economic downturn
- Understanding the value relationship between online and offline media for business decision makers
- Put your questions to our expert panel of speakers
Register your details to be included in this event.
- John Barnes - Managing Director, Digital Strategy and Development UK & Asia, Incisive Media
- John Welsh, Digital Director, UBM Live
- Tim Cain - Head of Research and Insight, AOP
Homepage image created with Wordle.net
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to join Subscribe
to AOP's e-newsletter.