Econsultancy has released an Ad Serving Buyer's Guide
– a resource for those investigating the market for ad serving solutions, with profiles of 15 suppliers and detailed information about the trends and issues affecting the online display advertising sector. The 158-page report also contains useful advice for those seeking a suitable supplier, with tips for identifying the right ad serving solution to meet your needs.
The report starts with a look at the recent trends in the online display advertising market, as well as an assessment of the ad serving sector's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
AOP members are entitled to 20% off Econsultancy membership, which includes access to this and other reports, including the Demand-Side Platform Buyer's Guide
- simply enter the following discount code in the relevant place - ECDSP575
and the price will be reduced accordingly (£236+vat instead of £295+vat) - find out more or buy now.
Trends covered in this guide include:
• The role of the ad server is changing, forcing providers to reconsider their approach.
• The significant growth of social media advertising puts Facebook and Twitter on a collision course with Google, Yahoo and other major players.
• Despite the hype surrounding in-game advertising, it is not expected to represent a major revenue driver.
• First-party ad serving providers are benefiting from increased demand for actionable insights and are expected to drive growth in the ad serving sector.
• New ad formats and advanced targeting techniques aim to increase engagement, relevance and acceptance.
• Mobile and video advertising growth is accelerating, but standardisation is still holding back these channels.
Existing members of Econsultancy can download the report
The report features: 24/7 Real Media, Adap.tv, ADTECH, aiMatch, Atlas, DoubleClick, Facilitate Digital, MediaMind, OpenX, RealVu, TradeDoubler, TruEffect, ValueClick Europe, Videoplaza and ZEDO.
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to join Subscribe
to AOP's e-newsletter.