Presentations from this week's Driving Revenue through Data event, from Abacus e-Media, CACI, comScore, Incisive Media and RBI are now available for members to download.
Event Sponsored by
CRM in the online publishing worldDr Jaan Nellis, Associate Partner, CACI
- How to apply 'traditional' CRM data mining activities to the online media world
- Characteristics of online data and the opportunities and problems these present
- Behavioural Segmentations - Understanding your site's major usage groups
- Predictive Modelling - Using site behaviour to build churn models
- Bridging the Gap - Applying anonymous behavioural data to identify future subscribers
- Download CACI's presentationDownload Type: ppt
Download Size: 5487k - members only
Using data to drive successful product developmentIan Eckert, Director, Abacus e-Media
- Why successful product development should start and end with data
- Making sure every transaction counts - Effectively capturing usable data on audience interactions.
- Nice to know vs critical information - Sifting a mass data to find 'actionable intelligence'
- How a joined-up, comprehensive data strategy is essential to profitable business models
- Download Abacus' PresentationDownload Type: pptx
Download Size: 3913k - members only
Building a new revenue generation modelZina Manda, Director, Mardev-DM2, RBI
Deriving advertising value through consumer data analysisMike Shaw, Director, Marketing Solutions, comScore
Driving Revenue through Data was chaired by John Barnes, ND Digital, Incisive Media