April Forum - Transforming your content with data
Small number of places remain - book now
Etc Venues,The Hatton, Wednesday 16th April
Featuring speakers from Clearleft, Dennis, Digital Spy, The Radio Times and UBM.
- How to use audience data to create new digital products and brands
- Unlocking the value of audiences
- Driving content and community - the influence of data
- How to serve the needs of audiences in an ever more tailored way
- Clementine Vioux, Head of Product, Apps and Tablet, Dennis Media Factory and Andy Budd, CEO, Clearleft, talk about the development of the Evo digital edition.
- Laura Jenner, Senior Product Manager for Radio Times, Immediate Media, talking about the way Immediate brands including Radio Times and You And Your Wedding have navigated the opportunities created by user data.
- Adrian Barrick, Chief Content Officer, UBM, talking about using audience data to create value for the company’s community-based websites.
- The sessions will be introduced by David Moynihan, Editor of Digital Spy, who will also moderate the closing panel discussion.
For further details of the forum programme click here
Book your place today
AOP on the Road
This week AOP MD Tim Cain gave a talk on Driving Digital Revenues in the Premium Content Environment at Spain’s largest digital marketing event The OMExpo in Madrid.
The talk focused on how publishers are leveraging the value of content to drive revenues from both paid access and commercial opportunities.
You can also read Tim's interview in the Vibrant blog for thoughts on native advertising, programmatic, and other topical advertising issues following Ad Week.
Jonny Townsend, Operations Director - Circus Street, our strategic education partner, shares his latest thought leadership paper on the subject of the changing shape of digital publishing.
“What used to be called convergence has been happening for decades in technology. Mobile phones became computers, TV’s became PC’s but then industries started to converge. The music industry is now driven by software – I-tunes, retailers have become media companies - Amazon Kindle and drinks companies have become formula one constructor - RedBull. The next phase, is that it’s starting to happen in service based economies.” Read the full article here
News from the Digital Universe
Outbrain agrees exclusive partnership with Johnston Press
One of the UK's leading publishers, Johnston Press, has partnered exclusively with Outbrain to boost engagement and improve user experience. The partnership will extend across 196 local online newspaper sites including Portsmouth News and Chichester Observer. Johnston Press has already seen impressive average click-through rates of 11%, after using a range of Outbrain's features designed to help online publishers keep their readers engaged while monetising their content.
Read the full story here
Content discovery platform already resulting in 11% click-through rate
If you have an industry news story you would like us to include in our weekly digest please contact Zoe Blackmore via email
Have a fantastic weekend!
The AOP Team
The full AOP events calendar for 2014 is in place. Click here to view