This month, AOP welcomes a new Board Member: Centaur Media Plc
Centaur’s major brands include Marketing Week
, New Media Age
(a newly launched online interactive marketplace for marketers and agencies), Money Marketing
, The Lawyer
, Creative Review
, The Engineer
, Homebuilding & Renovating
and Perfect Information
Additionally, AOP has also increased its Associate Membership by 50% since it became independent in January 2010.
The new Associate Members who have signed up this year include: ADTECH
and 24/7 Real Media
AOP Board, Associate and Affiliate members, now totalling 75, represent over 1,500 trusted publications and brands, which are producers of original, branded, premium and quality content for the B2B and consumer market across a broad range of newspaper and magazine publishing, TV and radio broadcasting and pure online media.
Commenting on the new Board and Associate members this year, AOP Director Lee Baker
said, "We are pleased to welcome Centaur and the new associate members to AOP. It is central to the profile of our association that we represent a comprehensive range of businesses in the B2B and consumer digital publishing arena."
"Through the changes we have been driving forward at the association to play a bigger role in the digital content industry, we demand quality suppliers who can bring new technologies, services and value to our publisher members. These new associates will enable all our members to share experience, enrich peer knowledge and innovate throughout our network."
The AOP Digital Publishing Summit is hosting its annual, one-day, flagship event with the theme 'Building World Class Digital Media Businesses' to be held at Westminster Bridge Park Plaza on 15 October 2010 - www.ukaop.org.uk/aopsummit2010
New AOP Associate Members in 2010ADTECH
- Helios IQ, is ADTECH’s flagship product, an integrated ad serving platform - recently upgraded to include features for mobile devices and video ads; enabling web publishers to manage, serve and evaluate virtually any kind of online advertising campaigns. Helios IQ allows its customers to enhance efficiency, reliability and ROI in their online advertising businesses. Globally, ADTECH AG, founded in 1998, works with customers in more than 25 countries. www.adtech.comAtex
- With more than 1,000 customers, Atex technologies power some of the most prestigious, high performing, and award-winning media companies around the world. Atex’s systems manage the end-to-end workflow for all advertising, subscriptions, print and digital content management operations. Atex is committed to helping media companies build revenues and reduce costs through products that are increasingly personalised, localised, collaborative, contextually relevant, and available on demand. www.atex.co.ukCACI
- As market leaders in customer and market insight for over 20 years, CACI has an expert understanding of customer behaviour across multiple channels, from which stores/branches they visit, to how they use the website. CACI combines market-leading analytical expertise with specialist understanding of how customers engage with channels. This enables its clients to deliver integrated communications that deliver real value. www.caci.co.ukCatalysts
– Originally founded in 1989, the business is a specialist systems integrator working primarily with commercial and corporate publishers designing, building, servicing and supporting on- and off-line publications and other information systems. Catalysts provides a range of products and services offering an “end-to-end” solution for digital publishing across the intranet/internet and on CD-ROM or DVD media. www.catalysts-ltd.com Ooyala
– The leader in online video technology, analytics and monetisation. Its comprehensive online video platform gives content owners the deep insights that drive increased viewer engagement and revenue from video. Ooyala serves hundreds of global media companies and marketers including Telegraph Media Group, Fremantle Media, Johnson & Johnson, Vans, Endemol, Vice Magazine, Glam Media and Electronic Arts. www.ooyala.com Skimlinks
– a world-leading innovator of content monetisation for online publishers; it was launched in December 2008 with the aim of helping publishers monetise their content seamlessly and easily. By aggregating and automating the process of creating affiliate links in content, Skimlinks is transforming affiliate marketing into a ubiquitous and mainstream revenue model for a wide diversity of publishers. Skimlinks helps thousands of websites worldwide focus on creating quality content while earning commissions from over 10,000 merchants across 22 affiliate networks. Current clients include Hachette Filipacchi Media US, Mirror.co.uk, AVForums.com and Future Publishing UK. Skimlinks is experiencing substantial growth, with revenue increasing by 402% year-on-year from May 09 – May 10. Skimlinks have just launched their new product, SkimWords, which creates links from unambiguous product references in editorial and user generated content. www.skimlinks.com smartclip
– Europe's largest digital video network brings together advertisers and publishers to deliver effective and impactful advertising campaigns to the right audiences. smartclip standardises the many forms of digital video advertising for easy publisher usage and connects relevant advertisers to premium websites, while offering bespoke ad formats for different multi-screen options, from smart phones to TV screens. http://www.smartclip.comThoughtworks
– A global IT consultancy providing Agile-based systems development, consulting, and transformation services to Global 1000 companies. It has pioneered many of the most advanced and successful Agile methods of software development and best practices used in the industry today. At its core, ThoughtWorks helps its clients maximise investment and performance across a portfolio of complex, business-critical applications, while reducing time and risk. Its products division, ThoughtWorks Studios, offers tools to manage the entire Agile development lifecycle through its Adaptive ALM solution™, comprised of Mingle®, Go® and Twist®. ThoughtWorks employs 1,500 professionals to serve clients from offices in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Germany, India, the United Kingdom and the United States. www.thoughtworks.com Viadeo
– The social network for business founded in France, the company has offices in London, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan and currently employs 200 people. The Viadeo Group offers network development solutions and business opportunities at both local and global level over 30 milllion professional people. The group is active in the Asian market through Tianji.com in China and ApnaCircle.com in India.www.viadeo.comVibrant
– A world leader in contextual technology aligning billions of words across the internet with relevant video, information, tools and advertising. With over 4,500 premium publishers, reaching more than 170 million unique users per month (comScore, August 2010), Vibrant gives top brand marketers the opportunity to deliver highly targeted advertisements within premium Web content and offers publishers premium editorial tools to recirculate users through their website. The company was founded in 2000 and has offices in London, New York, Boston, Detroit, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Paris, Hamburg, Munich and Dusseldorf. Vibrant’s rapid growth has been recognised by the Inc 500 and Deloitte Fast 50 lists, and in the UK: Media Momentum 2006, 2007 and 2008 and Sunday Times Tech Track in 2004 and 2005. www.vibrantmedia.co.uk24/7 Real Media
– a WPP company since 2007, is the leading global digital marketing company, empowering advertisers and publishers to engage their target audiences with greater precision, transparency and ROI. With an award winning ad serving, targeting, tracking and analytics platform, powerful search marketing technology and global network of specialised websites, the company has turned the art of reaching audiences across virtually any digital medium into a measurable science. The company is headquartered in New York, with 18 offices in 12 countries throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. In March 2010, 24/7 Real Media launched Open AdStream® 10, an upgrade to its ad management platform for the targeting and delivery of multi-channel digital advertising. www.247realmedia.co.uk Find out more about the different tier levels of membership of AOP, and how to join
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to join Subscribe
to AOP's e-newsletter.