The inaugural AOP B2B Conference - Reinventing the Business Model – Redefining the Relationship
is taking place on March 14th at Millbank Tower, and with a world-class speaker list and breakout workshops on all the major digital revenue drivers it promises to be an unmissable event for all leading B2B publishers. We have a limited special offer for you to ensure you get maximum value for your organisation from this event. From now until this Friday (17th) only we can offer you a 25% discount off the normal rate simply use the discount code 'aopdisc-ends1702' when booking to take advantage of this one-off offer. More new speakers announced for the 'maximising the revenue drivers' workshop sessions
Book your place now
- Simon Edelstyn, European Managing Director, Outbrain
- Rob Brett, Head of Data Trading and Commercial Analysis, Future Publishing
- George Buckingham, Group Recruitment Sales Director, Haymarket Media
- Mike Fahey, Senior Account Manager, Madgex
- Darren Hamer, Director, New Business & Operations, 24/7 Real Media
- Jon Bentley, Head of Online Commercial Development, Incisive Media
- Richard O’Connor, Group Client Solutions Director, UBM Built Environment
or view the full conference programme
– and in case you missed it: each ticket entitles you to bring along an agency or client colleague to the event for free.
Discounted places are limited so don’t miss the deadline.
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to AOP's e-newsletter.