Kate Silverton - AOP Summit Chair
AOP is proud to announce the first confirmed speakers for AOP’s flagship event, the Digital Publishing Summit.
The theme for this year is Building World Class Digital Media Businesses
, taking place on Friday 15th October at the brand new Westminster Bridge Park Plaza.
The AOP Summit 2010 will feature:
- Robert Andrews, UK Editor, ContentNext
- Chris Barr, Senior Editorial Director, Yahoo
- Alisa Bowen, MD, Publishing, Thomson Reuters
- Matt Brittin, MD, Google UK
- Tim Brooks, MD, Guardian News and Media
- Mike Butcher, Editor, TechCrunch Europe
- John Butler, Head of Communications & Media, dunnhumby
- Henry Clifford-Jones, Director of Marketing Solutions, Europe, LinkedIn
- Richard Davidson-Houston, Head of Online, Channel 4
- Iain Dodsworth, Founder & CEO, TweetDeck
- Claire Enders, CEO and Founder, Enders Analysis
- Patrick Fuller, Group Director, Haymarket
- Matt Kelly, Digital Content Director, Mirror Group
- Gordon McLeod, President, The Wall Street Journal Digital Network
- Stephen Miron, CEO, Global Radio
- David Rowan, Editor, Wired UK
- Tim Weller, Group Chief Executive, Incisive Media
- Terri Westlake, Head of Media, ASOS
- Chair: Kate Silverton, News and Current Affairs Journalist
We’ll be following up with more big speaker announcements in the coming days.
As part of AOP’s mission to help its members build better digital media businesses, the Summit taps into the current market trends, issues and opportunities transforming our industry. We ask: do UK publishers have what it takes to lead the world in innovation?
We also present new means of reassessing your approach to profiting from digital.
Focussing on four key areas of insight:
We examine how to make your business fit for 2011 and beyond. Find out more about the event
- Producing world class editorial content
- Developing new avenues of revenue generation
- Building B2B value in a B2C world
- Harnessing and investing in the best in technology
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to join Subscribe
to AOP's e-newsletter.