The AOPs is the most prestigious awards event in the digital publishing industry's calendar - a chance to celebrate and recognise the many great achievements in the creative and innovative world of UK media. But don't take our word for it
- here's what a few of last year’s winners have to say:
"These are fantastic awards to take part in, as you are showcasing your work directly against your peers in the industry. Winning Commercial Partnership 2010 really helped to cement Global Radio's position in cross platform, innovative solutions and was a huge honour to win."Amy Copeland, Head of Interactive, Global Radio
"Winning the AOP Business Website of the Year 2010 was fantastic recognition for all that Flightglobal has achieved.
The AOP Awards brand has become synonymous with successful online innovation and we’re proud to display our winning performance on our website, marketing material and associated publications"Michael Targett, Online and Digital Development Editor, Flightglobal, Reed Business Information
"As a new management team at Magicalia, winning an AOP award for our work in 2010 was a really important validation of our new strategy for the business, and highly motivational for our team.
Being Shortlisted for the Launch category demonstrated that independent digital publishers could complete with larger media, and winning Independent Digital Publisher of 2010 has helped Magicalia raise our profile across the digital media industry - with our commercial partners, our investors and with our peers."Tom Bureau, CEO, Magicalia
It’s easier than ever to enter the AOPs this year – what’s the process?
- Download entry forms (you can also download all entry forms as a zip file here)
- Complete the entry forms offline
- Go to the ‘Submit Award Entries’ page, enter your details and upload your entry forms
- Complete your payment details (payment methods & pricing) – And that’s it... the deadline for entries is Friday 11 March
Still not convinced? Even more reasons you should enter:
- Join distinguished digital publishing brands such as BBC, Guardian News & Media, Future, Global Radio, Incisive Media, Magicalia, Telegraph, Trader Media and UBM as proud winners of the AOPs.
- You’ve already done the hard work, and it’s now easier than ever to enter, so why miss the opportunity to become an AOP winner?
- We’ve simplified our entry forms, so now each category will ask the same questions: What did you do? What were you working with? How did you do it? What were the results?
- There’s at least one category everyone can enter - we’ve even added two new categories for 2011 Product Team and Ad Operations Team
- It's not just for publishers - both the Ad Technology Platforms and Ad Operations team categories are open to non-publishers
- Enhance your industry profile, delivering a positive message to the industry
- Have your work viewed by some of the most well-respected people in the industry - our judging panels
- Ensure your hard work over the past year is celebrated by the who's who of the Digital Publishing Industry at the Awards Ceremony on 9th June 2011 at the Roundhouse in London.
Get started with your entry today – download entry forms here
Or book your table
– early booker rates are £2,250 + VAT for AOP members and £2,700 + VAT for non-members available.
For Award Entry and booking queries, please contact AOP: firstname.lastname@example.org
/ 0207 404 4166
For sponsorship details, please contact Jessica Trace: email@example.com
/ 0208 969 9908
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to join Subscribe
to AOP's e-newsletter.