the AOPs 2011 - taking place on 9 June at the Roundhouse
With AOP Awards entries up 25% on last year, we’ve profiled this year’s crop to reveal some interesting patterns, with the results listed below.
The Awards shortlist is set to be revealed soon, and with more details still to be announced on our award-winning presenter and entertainment for the evening, table bookings are being swept up at our early booker rates.
A third of tables have already sold out
, so don’t miss out
… book your team’s table now.
Profile of AOPs 2011 Entries:
- There are broadly four types of category - commercial, editorial, publisher/site, innovation & other creativity. All grew significantly year-on-year led by editorial – up 42%
- The Commercial categories have most entries equally from news and magazine sites
- Editorial entries are led by B2B and magazine sites, while newspaper and magazine sites have contributed more year on year
- Innovation, publisher & site categories have seen a strong increase from first time entrants
- B2B entries are focused predominantly on editorial, publisher & site categories
- In the Innovation and other creative categories all site types are fairly evenly spread, non-member/non-publisher sites are the leading site type here
- More than 40% of newspaper entries are in the commercial categories
- Three quarters of B2B entries are in editorial and publisher categories
- Two thirds of broadcast entries are in commercial and innovation
AOPs 2011 Sponsors
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to AOP's e-newsletter.