This October 12th sees the AOP Summit, which looks at how publishers can use the lean startup approach
to deliver even better products, with more efficiency.
The Very Early rate has ended. But, you can still enjoy our Early Booker Rate book now or, book 5 places and save up to £415 pricing details.
Speakers will include
Find out more about the event
- Nick Bell, Digital Product Director, News International *new*
- Rob Fitzpatrick, Founder 10k Bootstrap Challenge, Founder Centric and dex.io / author of thestartuptoolkit.com
- Kevin Heery, Digital Technology Director, IPC Media / author of the Lean Grownup
- Spencer Kelly, Broadcaster and Journalist
- Chris Maples, VP Europe, Spotify *new*
- Ciaran O'Kane, CEO & Founder, ExchangeWire
- Simon Rodgers, Data journalist & Editor, Datablog and Datastore, The Guardian
- Chris Russell, Head of Product, BBC News Online
- Anthony Thornton, Digital Development Director, IPC Media *new*
- Eze Vidra, Head of Google Campus *new*
More on lean & how it applies to publishers
Lean & team dynamics
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to join Subscribe
to AOP's e-newsletter.