Tickets are now on sale for AOP's first B2B Conference
, a one day event taking place on 14 March at the Millbank Media Centre.
Entitled Reinventing the Business Model – Redefining the Relationship
, the event will focus on B2B commercial partnerships, revenue drivers and changing business models through a series of workshops, keynotes and Q&As. Tickets are now on sale - find out pricing and book here. Speakers confirmed so far include:
Read the full programme.
- Caroline Taylor, VP Marketing & Communications, IBM UK & Ireland
- Michael Wrigley, Managing Director, Banner
- Matt Woodford, Managing Director, Ptarmigan
- Stuart Giddings, Managing Director, Just International
- Joshua Graff, Director, EMEA Marketing Solutions, LinkedIn
- Bob Carrigan, CEO, IDG
- Tim Weller, CEO, Incisive Media
Tickets are £247 + vat for AOP members, £307+vat for non-members - there is also a special discount if you buy 4 tickets (available for the price of 3.)
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to AOP's e-newsletter.