Holy Moly! Founder & MD Jamie East
The founders of pioneering digital media agency agenda21, and showbiz and celebrity site Holy Moly! are the latest to be added to a star line-up of speakers at the AOP Summit
, our annual flagsghip event on 14 October. Book your place now
– extra discounts for 5 person packages.
Managing Partner and Co-Founder of agenda21 Pete Robins
, Managing Partner and Co-Founder of agenda21 will join a panel of agency leaders, including Jakob Nielsen, Managing Director Interaction, GroupM. agenda21 is an independent media agency ‘pushing the limits of digital’, with a client list
including Total Jobs, Epson Europe, ESPN, Flirtomatic and Investec. Robins became one of the very first digital media planner buyers in the UK, way back in 1996. Profiled recently on MediaWeek
, Jamie East
founded Holy Moly! as a hobby in 2002 - it has since grown from a ‘£4 site’ to become the UKs largest independent showbiz and celebrity site, taking on significant investment from Big Brother creator Endemol
in March. The Endemol link-up prompted East to ditch his ‘Mr Holy Moly’ anonymity, and imminent plans for expansion include broadening the site’s content, moving into new markets and TV.
Speaker at the AOP Summit 2011 also include
• Fru Hazlitt, Managing Director of Commercial and Online, ITV
• Anna Settman, CEO, Aftonbladet
• Justine Roberts, CEO and Founder, Mumsnet
• Alisa Bowen, General Manager, The Wall Street Journal Digital Network
• Jakob Nielsen, Managing Director Interaction, GroupM
• Juan Lopez-Valcarcel, Director, Digital Product & Consumer Technology, Pearson
• Kate Silverton, Broadcast Journalist (Summit Moderator)
With many more to be confirmed soon - find out more about the speakers.Book your place now
– extra discounts for 5 person packages.Save the date to Outlook.
The AOP Digital Publishing Summit is our annual flagship event, taking in 500 delegates, and taking place this year on 14 October at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge in London.
Photos from last year's event
You can also view this set on AOP's Flickr Page
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to join Subscribe
to AOP's e-newsletter.