, the global community of ad operations and technology leaders, is holding its OPS Summit on 14 April in London. OPS London will bring together 200 leaders in online media at The Grange Hotel, St Paul’s to tackle the big issues in online display advertising. Attendees can expect to come away with specific actions to increase profit and profitability.
AOP is proud to be an Associate Sponsor of this event and to help bring OPS to London. As an associate sponsor, we would like to offer AOP Members a 15% discount. Use the promotional code AOPOPSMEM
to benefit from this exclusive offer. Due to limited places, we recommend that you register early to avoid disappointment
.Register for OPS - London with a 15% discount.
• Tim Faircliff, General Manager Thomson Reuters & Chairman of AOP UK
• Tom Bowman, VP Strategy & Operations Global Advertising Sales, BBC Worldwide
• Pete Robins, Founder of Agenda21
• Louisa Wong, Director of Media Platforms, iProspect
• Brian Fitzpatrick, Managing Director WPP’s Media Innovations Group, UK
• Tim Hussain, Head of Platform Development & Partnerships, Sky Digital
• Patricia Kill, Sales Support Director, News International
• Mark Brandon, Commercial Director, Virgin Media Digital Sales
• Sponsor Speaker: Tom Jenen, Commercial Director EMEA, AdMeld
• Sponsor Speaker: Justin Thomas, Publisher Development Director, Rubicon Project
Who Should Attend?
• Managing & commercial directors
• General managers
• Heads of business and advertising operations
• Heads of product & innovation
Business leaders know that operations is a competitive differentiator. OPS will deliver a deep understanding of the critical technologies, tools, methods and practices that will enable you to turn online ad operations into a source of greater profit. OPS has already been held successfully in New York and Hamburg.Find out more about OPS London.