Our final event of the year
is about demonstrating how media brands can benefit from understanding deeply engaged audiences.
We ask how research is developing to understand the drivers of consumer behaviour online.
We also look to identify the value of different online environments, and ultimately how knowledge of consumer engagement creates new commercial opportunities for media brands.
AOP's Ad Research Forum
takes place on 7 December at the Blue Fin in Southwark, from 2pm. There are limited places left - Book your ticket here
This event will be informed by the results of AOP’s latest research study
, which is set to be released in early December, and builds on last year’s New Rules of Engagement Study
'Valuing the Engaged Consumer' Schedule and Presentation Details
14.30-14.35 Welcome and introduction Lee Baker, Director, AOP / Tim Cain, Head of Research and Insight, AOP
14.35-14.45 Chair's Introduction and Overview David Brennan, Founder, Media Native
14.45 - 15.05 The new consumer touchpoints Simon McDonald, Business Director, InSites Consulting
- Moving beyond the 'what' to the 'why' of consumer behaviour - benefits to publishers
- How the research landscape is changing. The latest research techniques and tools:
- Netnographic and online conversations
- Co-creation and crowd-sourcing
- Multimedia ethnography
- How media brands can plug into behaviourally led insight innovation
15.05-15.25 Losing Sleep Over Paid, Owned and Earned Julia Ayling, Head of Intelligence, Business Planning, Mindshare
- The big questions keeping clients awake at night.
- Pondering the world of Paid, Owned and Earned - and how we measure it
- Solutions for a better understanding of consumer behaviour and its impact on a brand
15.25-15.45 Coffee Break
15.45 - 16.05 The Value of Trust Mike Shaw Director, Marketing Solutions, comScore Sarah Messer, Head of Commercial Research & Insight, ITV
- Understanding consumer trust in online media
- Evaluating the shifts in advertising effectiveness caused by publisher environment
- Demonstrating the opportunity of value for advertisers based on using trusted content sites
16.05 - 16.25 Trust In Action. Case Study: AOL Environment Matters Philip Bird, Research and Trade Marketing Director, AOL UK
- Creating a trusted online environment to increase user engagement at AOL
- Demonstrating campaign effectiveness and the importance of end user trust
- Sharpening content provision in the face of consumer insight
16.25 - 17.10 Panel discussion
17.10 - 18.00 Drinks reception Full details on the event
/ book your place here
Attendance at our Forums is free for Publisher (Board and Affiliate) Members
, up to a maximum of 4 places per company. Any additional places will be invoiced at £95+vat.
Tickets for Associate Members
remain at £95+vat. Non-member places
are priced at £195+vat.
Unsure if your company is a member? Please see our Full list of AOP Member Companies
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to AOP's e-newsletter.