The prestigious AOP Digital Publishing Awards is a celebration of the top achievements in online media.
Five Reasons to be excited about the AOP Awards:
- Legendary Music Venue? Yes please. - We’re delighted to be breaking the Park Lane hotel mould again this year, and are thrilled to announce that we’ll be hosting the AOP Awards at the modern and unique Roundhouse in Camden. This event is not - repeat not - at Park Lane!
- MTV favourites with a new album to promote? - We’re at the Roundhouse - we had to! We won’t spoil the surprise for you though!
- World Class Shortlist - The calibre of shortlisted entries this year is fantastic. After the hard slog of 2009, the need to acknowledge publisher brands and the individuals that continue to innovate and push the boundaries of success in digital media is more important than ever. View Shortlist
- V. I. (Publishing) P’s. - The Awards are attended by the biggest names in the digital publishing industry, among them in recent years: Digital Directors, CEO’s, Commercial Directors and Editorial Leaders. 2010 promises to be a lively event! If you haven’t booked your place yet, you can book online here.
- Digital Publisher: Gold Award - There’s always lots of hype around this award, and quite rightly so. In 2009, TSL Education won the award for Digital Publisher (Business) and Telegraph Media Group won the Digital Publisher (Consumer) award. Will they hold onto their crowns in 2010? We’ll have to wait and see...
10th June 2010, 18.30 - 01.00Where:
The Roundhouse, CamdenDress Code:
What to Expect
The Awards will take place on 10th June at the legendary music venue, The Roundhouse, Camden. Guests at the ceremony will be welcomed with a drinks reception before moving downstairs for a delicious three course meal, complete with complimentary wine and entertainment throughout.
As ever, the AOP Digital Publishing Awards will host the glitterati of the digital publishing industry. Expect red carpet glamour, buckets of entertainment, and of course, plenty of competition!
AOP Awards 2009 Highlights
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to join Subscribe
to AOP's e-newsletter.