You now have just a few days to submit your entries for the AOP Digital Publishing Awards 2011.
- Does your editorial team continue to produce quality content that raises the bar for digital publishing?
- Has your sales team demonstrated outstanding performance or forged a lucrative partnership with an agency, client or third party supplier?
- Do your web products make imaginative use of video or apps?
- Have you developed a successful cross-media project in the past year?
- Has your business published a website that has out-delivered in quality content, creativity and revenues? If so, we want to hear from you!
This year, we have introduced new categories for Product Team and also for Ad Operations Team, to respond to the growing importance of these areas for media owners - full list of Award Categories & Criteria. Entry Deadline: Friday 11 March 2011 Planning to enter?
Tweet us: #AOPs2011 How do I enter?
There's a simple, 4 point explanation here Any Questions? Drop us a line
Last year's winners on why you should enter
“Winning the AOP Gold Award for Business Digital Publisher last year was a watershed moment for us – reinforcing in the mind of the market our success and commitment to digital and invigorating people’s confidence within the company. We blazoned the winner’s logo everywhere: from our sites, to print, to the front of our offices.”John Barnes, Managing Director, Digital & Tech, Incisive Media
“We have been honored to win the first Ad Technology Platform AOP Award and it brought us great recognition within the digital industry. The AOP Award validated our positioning as an industry leader and created an enormous attraction with business partners, peers and potential employees."Frederick Stanichev, Director of Product Development and Publisher Solutions, Maxifier
The AOPs is now ten years old and we're in the mood for a celebration. After a cracking awards night last year, we will be returning to the Roundhouse in Camden for our big awards bash on Thursday 9th June. We promise booze, food, dancing, celebration and entertainment throughout. Book your table
– early booker rates are £2,250 + VAT for AOP members and £2,700 + VAT for non-members.
For Award Entry and booking queries, please contact AOP: firstname.lastname@example.org
/ 0207 404 4166
For sponsorship details, please contact Jessica Trace: email@example.com
/ 0208 969 9908
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to join Subscribe
to AOP's e-newsletter.