Delegates will learn how to create emails that get delivered, opened, read and
This intensive one-day course will cover creative and copy
approaches certain to deliver results across a variety of marketing tasks.
Delegates will have the option to present recent email campaigns for comment,
as well as to flex their creative muscles on focused writing assignments.
Suitable for: Marketing managers and executives who are responsible for
writing, briefing and evaluating email campaigns.
- identifying your target readers
- how to craft the ‘from’ and ‘subject’ lines
- designing for the preview pane
- killer headlines and opening gambits
- structuring an effective and logical message
- smart ways to outfox the spam filter
- the call to action – don’t leave it to last
- text, HTML, Multi-Part – format considerations for campaigns
- Improving engagement – what can you do to guarantee success
- why smart marketers are moving to automated messaging
Course leaders: John Weir
Member price: £315 + VAT
Non-member price: £350 + VAT
Download booking form: