This highly interactive course will enable delegates to use web 2.0 content and articles and show them how to analyse and evaluate different structures and writing styles. It will also help them create their own blueprints for effective content for web 2.0.
Suitable for: Publishers, editors and journalists responsible for putting content on their website. The course explores web 2.0, what it is, how it differs from earlier web protocols and how editors will need to review the content they put on the web to embrace web 2.0 and web protocols for the future.
- what is web 2.0 and why is it important?
- potential and limitations
- case studies – who’s using web 2.0 and is it successful?
- how to use web 2.0 content on your own site
- making visitors work for you – issues you may face and how to overcome them
- what development is needed to use web 2.0 successfully?
- looking to the future – what could your site deliver?
Book now -
Download the booking form: