As publishers’ grip on web audiences becomes ever more important, the editorial and organisational structure supporting their businesses comes in for greater scrutiny.
• How should you structure an editorial team?
• What is the impact of the move to multimedia?
• How to develop integrated news rooms?
• Which is the correct organisational model to support your online model?
• How do you transform how a company thinks?
This forum brought together industry experts to discuss and debate the key issues at stake. Chair: John Barnes, deputy managing director, Incisive Media
Developing a structured team: the move to a multidisciplinary approach Mike Hill, head of multimedia, Trinity MirrorDownload Type: pdf
Download Size: 29k
(pdf presentation)Rhidian Wynn Davies, consulting editor, The TelegraphMike Seery, chief information officer, The Economist Group / Project RedStripeDownload Type: pdf
Download Size: 496k
(pdf presentation)Carolyn Bogush, consultant, Human QualitiesDownload Type: pdf
Download Size: 368k
For more information, please contact AOP at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or 020 7400 7566