A one-day course that is essential for anyone looking to build an online community and take a print readership and make it more three-dimensional. Take advantage of the types of social interaction afforded by Facebook and MySpace and see subscriptions rocket!
Suitable for: Editors, subscription marketers, web teams and publishing professionals.
- how the new interactive user is shaping media consumption
- understanding how readers use the web and what tools to use
- the power of community – how to generate interest and traffic to websites
- marketing to social networks – what to do and what not to do
- using social bookmarking tools to increase the visibility of sites
- user-generated content – when and how to encourage it, how and why to use it
- which new web technologies have become an expected and integral part of web content, and how to develop them
- case studies of sites engaging with its users to generate traffic and subscription sales
Buy one place, get one free
Contact Sarah-Jane MacGregor on 020 7400 4533