Publishing Expo: The event shaping the future of Published Media is all new for 2011
Publishing Expo is the event for the whole publishing industry and in 2011 it's all new; with a new location, the best education programme including an all new Keynote Programme created by the experts, new features, the most innovative suppliers and free access to the award winning Technology For Marketing & Advertising and Online Advertising and Affiliate Expo.
Publishing Expo gives visitors access to over 100 of the most innovative suppliers in publishing today, from the traditional to cutting edge, visitors will experience the latest solutions to create truly multi-channel content. Exhibitors include; C5Fifteen, Abstrakt Services, Acorn Web Offset, Adestra, Alan Weaver Associates, Alliance Media, BPA Worldwide, Buxton Press Limited, Cabbell Publishing, CCI Magazine, Citipost, Claranet, Digital Publishing Company, Fujifilm, Headley Brothers, Independent Magazine Publisher, Letterbox Distribution, MediaSpan, Monotype Imaging, Native Publisher Services, Oak Software, PageSuite, Pensord, Precision Colour Printing, Publishing Software Company, Silverpop, TalkPoint, WPG
and many more.
Created by the Publishing Expo Steering committee, the free education at Publishing Expo provides visitors with the most relevant education for the modern challenges of publishing. Split into three theatres, the Multi-Publishing & Digital Strategies Theatre, Print, Production & Design Theatre and Marketing, Distribution and Circulation Theatre there is something for the whole team. Sessions include:
- Proving Your Publishing Brand Across All Channels,
- Preparing Content for Joint Print & Online Publications,
- Print: Raising the Standard, Learning From the Digital Media Pioneers,
- iPad Subs: Taking a Bite Out of the Apple,
- Targeting Behaviour: Behaviour Targeting,
- Social Media: Listen, Learn and Leverage and,
- A Publishers Journey: Reinventing Yourself for the Digital World.
New for 2011, Publishing Expo has announced Keynote sessions from the big names including:
- Mark Wood, chief executive, Future UK;
- Rebekah Billingsley, Digital Mobile Publisher, BBC Worldwide;
- James Tye CEO, Dennis Publishing;
- Søren Rehné, Chief Executive, CCI Magazine;
- Mike Soutar, CEO, Shortlist Media;
Publishing Expo’s aim for 2011 is to bring together the biggest names in publishing to debate the topics shaping the future of published media, in print, online or mobile and this year we’re all set to do so with the best networking and biggest show yet.
to find out more about the event.
, for Publishing Expo in 2011.