An interactive course enabling participants to understand how to develop an effective online presence and what pitfalls to avoid. The content will be presented from a commercial rather than a technological perspective.
Publishing directors, publishers, senior managers, senior marketing and circulation key decision makers. No technical knowledge needed.
20% off for August
- planning a successful internet presence
- revenue generating – how to make money from commercial partnerships
- using your offline content to create a compelling site – cost effectively
- social networks – building a thriving community both on- and offline
- email marketing – how to get your campaign noticed
- how search is changing to meet user needs and what that means for print media
- driving subscriptions online to benefit print
- which companies are having success on the web, and why?
- going global – enabling your products to achieve an international reach
- digital magazines – the next generation of publishing analysed and explained
- For more information, please contact Sarah-Jane MacGregor
, tel. 020 7400 4533.