With clients and agencies having to become more efficient and cost effective all the time, can traditional media owners still compete with a high yield branded strategy?
In light of increasing automation in online ad systems, and the growth of ad exchanges and DSPs, this event looks at what successful premium sales strategies look like – from all sides of the industry.
What role do creative partnerships, trusted digital environments and quality editorial play? And is the digital ad market moving in the same direction? Download speaker presentations (members only)
James Hayr, Head of Specialist Sales, Microsoft Advertising UK
- Download James' presentationDownload Type: pptx
Download Size: 14402k Donald Hamilton, Chief Revenue Officer, Improve Digital
- Download Don's presentation - Will publishers lose their direct relationships with advertising clients and agencies in the automated channel?Download Type: pptx
Download Size: 3409k Tony McAllister, Head of Interactive Sales, Global Radio
- Download presentation: From pixels to Pixie Lott - driving a successful premium sales strategyDownload Type: pdf
Download Size: 26294k Katie Eyton, Executive Director, Digital – Manning Gottlieb OMD
- Download presentation: Is there a future for digital branding?Download Type: pptx
Download Size: 4305k
- Read our interview with Katie Key questions For agencies -
What role do media exchanges now play in agencies? And how does this sit alongside branded campaigns? What structural change are agencies going through and will premium branded campaigns sit with digital departments, creative multi-platform departments or both? What do agencies expect from premium publishers? For publishers
- what does an effective premium sales strategy look like? How can editorial content support this? For ad networks
How important is data and the audience buy? How will data change the debate? And can media owners operate at the data levels required? Is it purely a case of quality environment versus sophistication of data capture and detailed audience targeting? For clients –
what's the view of clients who understand the importance of both branded business within a relevant editorial environment and also the benefits of targeted campaigns through media exchanges? Pricing
Attendance at our Forums is free for Publisher (Board and Affiliate) Members
, up to a maximum of 4 places per company. Any additional places will be invoiced at £95+vat.
Tickets for Associate Members
remain at £95+vat. Non-member places
are priced at £195+vat.
Unsure if your company is a member? Please see our Full list of AOP Member Companies