Taking place at The King's Fund, London on 24th February
is hosting a major one day conference in London on 24th February. Paywall Strategies
looks at all of the ways in which newspapers, business and consumer media companies are attempting to best monetise online content.
Last few places available - AOP members are entitled to a 20% discount
please use the discount code AOPPW20
- book online here
The conference is the first of its kind to look at this topic in such depth and its speakers will examine a range of paid, free and freemium strategies.
- Mike Soutar, CEO, ShortList Media
- Ashley Friedlein, CEO, EConsultancy
- Mary Beth Christie, Head of Product Management, FT Group
- Elsa Falk, Product Development Manager, Aftonbladet
- Ben Greenish, Managing Director, The Spectator
- Stevie Spring, CEO, Future Publishing
- Matt McAlister, Director, Digital Strategy, Guardian Media Group
- Conor Dignam, Director of Media, Emap Inform
- Louise White, Group Marketing Director, Incisive Media
- Nick Thomas, Media Analyst, Forrester
- Ian Eckert, Project Director, Abacus e-media
- Steve Hewlett, Presenter, Radio 4's Media Show
To register, visit: http://paywalls.themediabriefing.com/registration/
Tickets are £397+vat, but AOP members are entitled to a 20% discount
- please use the discount code AOPPW20
For group booking discount info, see the registration link above.
All registrants also receive a complimentary copy of The Media Briefing's recent intelligence report on Paywall Strategies (worth £895).
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to AOP's e-newsletter.