10% discount for AOP Members
On February 23rd TheMediaBriefing
is organising a second full day conference on paywall strategies for media owners. The conference (which sold out last year) will look at the various models for charging for content online - lockdown, metered, gated, site licence etc. In addition, speakers will also cover areas including:
- Digital Product Development - building a new generation of online products which customers will pay for
- Online Pricing Strategies - the science behind the price points your customers are prepared to pay and how you bundle product offerings to build profits
- Clever Marketing Techniques for Paywall Content - how do you promote 'hidden' content via social media and mobile devices?
- Monetising the Audience rather that the Content - where are the opportunities for you to monetise your customer base via e-tail and affiliate promotions?
- The Technical Challenges of Running and Effective Online Media Business - integrating content management systems, CRM, payment gateways etc.
The conference will be of interest for all editorial, marketing & business strategy execs in the newspaper, magazine, business and digital media sectors.
There are discount registration rates available until December 16th
and AOP members can benefit from a further 10% saving by using the code: AOPPWS10
on the booking form.
for full programme details, to see who's coming and to register