This overview of digital media will help delegates to understand the strategic opportunities and challenges of publishing online and identify the key factors for implementing successful online publishing projects.
Suitable for: Publishers, marketing directors, managing directors and commercial executives who want to develop their understanding and skills to develop a strategic view of online publishing.
- Introduction to the key elements of online strategy
- Where the value lies in the online world
- The interactive user
- Publishers' objectives and successes
- The online context
- Case studies and examples
- Revenue models for online
- Online channels: web, email, IM, mobile, digital editions
- Decision, design and development processes
- Key performance indicators
Member price: £455 + VAT
Non-member price: £505 + VAT
For more information, please contact Sarah-Jane MacGregor
, tel. 020 7400 4533.