This course teaches delegates the language of online, how it applies and how to
achieve results when selling online. The programme will also cover the theory of
SEO, giving delegates insight and enabling them to make an effective contribution
to discussions on planning and investment.
Sales staff who have recently moved to selling online or who have no previous
experience of selling online. Delegates who are looking for a greater depth of
understanding about how to commercialise their online offering.
- What buyers are looking for?
- The advantages and dissadvantges of online as a commercial medium
- How the web is/can be used commercially
- How an ad is produced and serviced (production)
- How ad measurements work, how to use them and what they mean to the media owner and the client
- The value of social networking to media owners’ strategies
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
Member price: £475 + VAT
Non-member price: £525 + VAT
For more information, please contact Sarah-Jane MacGregor
, tel. 020 7400 4533.