Delegates will develop an advanced knowledge of consumers’ relationships with online publications and the strategic impact of their choices and activity.
Suitable for: Senior commercial decision making managers with responsibilities related to determining how to generate online advertising revenue out of their audience.
20% off for August
- the online audience and its activities
- content and applications people are using
- emotional engagement and mind set of online users v other media
- consumer interaction with websites – research and usuability
- consumer interaction with different ad formats
- building consumer interaction into strategy
- For more information, please contact Sarah-Jane MacGregor
, tel. 020 7400 4533.