Delegates will develop an advanced knowledge of consumers’ relationships with online publications and the strategic impact of their choices and activity.
Senior commercial decision making managers with responsibilities related to determining how to generate online advertising revenue out of their audience.
- the online audience and its activities
- content and applications people are using
- emotional engagement and mind set of online users v other media
- consumer interaction with websites
- research and usuability
- consumer interaction with different ad formats
- building consumer interaction into strategy
Special offer for May: 2nd place half price on all PPA Training
Download the booking form here: