The course will enable delegates to have a better understanding of how search is evolving, and how they can use its reach to drive traffic, revenue, and subscriptions.
Suitable for: Marketing professionals, senior circulation professionals, online executives and publishing decision makers.
- how search engines work – and improving your brand’s visibility
- different revenue models – how they work and how to use them
- improving visitor numbers with website optimisation and promotion
- researching competitors to get ahead of the game
- how search is evolving – and how to take advantage
- understanding business models such as social networking
- how the video sharing boom will affect magazine marketing
- using keywords, AdWords and site optimisation
- how to look for and combat click fraud
- how to move your site(s) up the rankings
For more information, please contact Sarah-Jane MacGregor
, tel. 020 7400 4533.