An interactive course that enables participants to gain a greater understanding of the potential of online marketing and, particularly, what lessons can be learned from existing sites.
Marketing, circulation, publishing and editorial teams at every level. No technical expertise required.
20% off for August
- how does marketing on the internet differ from other media?
- case studies of publishers using the web – both profitably and unsuccessfully
- search engine optimisation – how Google is changing the marketing roadmap
- email marketing – how to build and exploit an email database
- global reach – getting your message in front of a global audience
- performance indicators – how to prove that your campaign is effective and measurable
- the internet is (largely) free. Find out how to exploit it for your brand
- increase your online subscription sales
- using digital magazines and downloadable samplers
- using the power of communities to widen your message
- For more information, please contact Sarah-Jane MacGregor
, tel. 020 7400 4533.