In the context of the current climate, have publishers become over-reliant on advertising revenue? TMG's Digital Director Brian Harrison, last year announced
that eCommerce and non-ad-related revenue would be "crucial to a secure commercial future."
Read AOP's Summary of the event: Publishers can be "more creative and have bigger ideas" than the competition.
The event was chaired by Gary Cole, Online Sales Director, ITV, and speakers and presentations included:
Diversification: The way ahead
Brian Harrison, Digital Director, Telegraph Media Group
Read PaidContent:UK's Summary of Brian Harrison's speech
- Overview of the current market
- What publishers are doing to diversify revenue streams
How to create new services driving traffic and profits
Jason Biffin, E-Commerce Director, Trader Media GroupDownload PPT - AOP members onlyDownload Type: ppt
Download Size: 3425k
- Identifying opportunities and developing an e-Commerce strategy
- Using your assets to create revenue streams
Incorporating Gaming - Case Study: Sun Bingo
Jim Mullen, Head of Digital Commercial, News International Read our interview with Jim Mullen
on online gaming and publishing.
- Overview of online gaming - Case Study: Sun Bingo
- How gaming can improve CRM, spur revenue growth and core product sales
Harnessing Data to Diversify Revenue
Case Study: GameSpot Trax
Parbinder Dhariwal, Sales Director, CBS Interactive
- Providing profitable business services from online data
- The potential of niche/vertical sites to develop alternative revenue
- Live Demo: GameSpot Trax
Join the AOP group on LinkedIn
- open for all Members
to join Subscribe
to AOP's e-newsletter.