Driving the Online Video Market
This inaugural event of 2010 marks the first of a series of activities aimed at supporting AOP members to drive the online video market forward.
The seminar brought together traditional and newly-enabled broadcasters, commercial experts and measurement specialists to examine how the landscape currently looks and identify key areas to address in the year ahead -
Read AOP's report on this event:‘Connected Advertising’ key to the kingdom of VoD
Speaker interview: YouTube Sales Leader Bruce Daisley
Speaker interview: Camilla Day, Head of Video on Demand, PHDmembers can download speaker presentations below.
This event is supported by Ooyala
- Bruce Daisley, Sales Leader, YouTube UK - download presentationDownload Type: ppt
Download Size: 15445k
- Grant Bremner, Programme Manager, Video, Future Publishing - download presentationDownload Type: ppt
Download Size: 7805k
- Gary Knight, Brand Partnerships Director, ITV - download presentationDownload Type: ppt
Download Size: 6004k
- Harriet Perry, Head of Online Trading, Display & Mobile, PHD and Camilla Day, Head of Video on Demand, PHD- download presentationDownload Type: pptx
Download Size: 2395k
- David Webb, Client Director, Media & Entertainment Research, Nielsen - download presentationDownload Type: ppt
Download Size: 1521k
- Facilitator: Bill Murray, Digital Consultant
The event covered
- How can publishers better support one another and work together to drive the market?
- With no cohesive, universal trading mechanism - how can the online video market be made to work more effectively?
- Is there a need to standardise the trading currency and if so how can this best be achieved?
- Is the potential of online video widely enough understood amongst Clients and how can any knowledge gaps be addressed?
- What are researchers and measurement firms doing to demystify the buying process?
- How do publishers need to evolve to meet the needs of advertisers?