Using discussion, analysis and practical hands-on sessions, delegates will discover how to develop and maintain their drive to site and digital marketing activity, considering content, pace, formats, tactics, messaging planning, budget and commissions.
Suitable for: Publishers and editors who are responsible for promoting their
website/publications/company online. The course provides an overview of the
various techniques in digital marketing, how they align to offline marketing, and
the mechanisms for measurement and optimisation.
- Working with search (Pay Per Click)
- Working with search (SEO)
- Display advertising
- Where email fits in
- How online PR operates
- Understanding metrics
- Dealing with technologies and jargon
- Devising a digital campaign
- Integrating with above-the-line/offline
- Measurement and optimisation
Member price: £475 + VAT
Non-member price: £ 525+ VAT
For more information, please contact Sarah-Jane MacGregor
, tel. 020 7400 4533.