You can save more than 30 per cent on the regular registration fee for the Digital Innovators’ Summit
in on 12-13 March 2012
by taking advantage of the pre-agenda rates, available until 30 November 2011.
The fifth Digital Innovators’ Summit
, organised by FIPP
, will take place on 12-13 March in Berlin, Germany. The conference has become the premier international event on digital media for magazine publishers, featuring top notch speakers and sessions and fabulous networking opportunities.
Conference speakers already confirmed include:
- Frank Anton, CEO, Hanley Wood, USA
- Ben Barokas, chief revenue officer, AdMeld, USA
- Lewis DVorkin, chief product officer, Forbes Media, USA
- Florian Haller, CEO, Serviceplan, Germany
- Dan Hickey, SVP digital engagement, Meredith, USA
- Jonty Kelt, CEO, Group Commerce, USA
- Josh Koppel, founder, Scroll Motion, USA
- Terry McDonnell, editor-in-chief, Sports Illustrated, USA
- Ulla McGee, vice president, mobile products, IDG, USA
- Jens Müffelmann, director of digital investments, Axel Springer, Germany
- Hein Pretorious, CEO, MIH Internet Europe, The Netherlands
- Juan Señor, UK director, Innovation Media Consulting Group, UK
- Peo Strindlund, vice-president of sales, Europe and Asia, Mag+, Sweden
- Steve Wing, Guardian Media Group, UK
Hot topics this year include social media, ad exchanges and real time bidding, online advertising, marketing and marketing services, B2B publishing trends, HTML5, tablets and ePublishing, mobile strategies, content development and e-commerce.
In addition to the conference, an innovation this year is the introduction of a Social Media Fast Track workshop to be held in the afternoon of 11 March 2012 which will explain how to make the most of social media platforms.
For more information, visit www.innovators-summit.com
or contact Claire Jones