Quantcast CEO Konrad Feldman
As the trading marketplace continues to undergo radical shake-ups, led by emerging players and ground-shifting mergers, at this year’s AOP Summit on 14 October
, we examine the impact on media owners and ask if this really is the best way forward. Book yourself a place at the AOP Summit now
/ full programme
- group discounts still available.
Should media owners continue to trust third parties to manage their data sales, or can they join forces or even go it alone? Despite intense interest in data trading, we ask just how many publishers are actually making money in this area? How difficult or risky is it to be involved?
Can publishers profit from selling their own data, while respecting user privacy? And how can standardisation, data protection and fair pricing issues ever be resolved?
Dealing in Data panel:
- Konrad Feldman, Co-founder & CEO, Quantcast
- Richard Foster, Digital Director, Future Publishing
- Marcus Wilkinson, Publishing Director, IDG
- Paul Silver, Head of Product, AOD UK, VivaKi Nerve Center
- Matt O’Neill, President, Admonsters (Moderator)
The AOP Digital Publishing Summit is our annual flagship event, taking place this year on 14 October at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge in London.
Video from last year's event