Today’s advertisers (and their representatives) are seeking deeper layers of insight into the success of their sales and marketing campaigns. There is a range of analytical tools around from Google Analytics to SmartFocus and Alterian and this course will demystify current jargon and help delegates to take advantage of online channels.
Suitable for: For website managers, publishers with a technical interest, advertising directors and online marketing personnel. Delegates should understand how a website is built and managed and be conversant with tools such as MS Excel and Google Analytics.
- how advertisers buy and what they are looking for
- the value of data
- data security and protection
- how to mine rich data seams
- 10 common fears about data
- conversion metrics and KPIs
- analysis and insight
- setting up a data capture process
- how to avoid analysis paralysis
- how to dodge difficult data requests
- data for customer relationship management
Download booking form: